Hello there guys, it has been a while since my last post, but I am back with a chocolate chip cookie recipe, which you can prepare as a vegan option.
Have fun recreating it. Let’s get into this.
1/4C (30g) sugar
1C (230g) brown sugar
1/4C (59g) milk
3/4C (170g) soft margarine
2 tsp vanilla extract
2C (120g) flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cornstarch
1/4C (30g) cocoa powder (Dutch processed)
1C (175g) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, milk, soft margarine and vanilla in a bowl for about 3 minutes or until the texture is soft and paler than at the beginning
- In another bowl mix flour, salt, baking soda, cornstarch and sift your cocoa powder into it. Combine well.
- Add the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients. When everything is well incorporated fold in your chocolate chips.
- Use a large scoop for big cookies or as you prefer. Scoop the balls onto the baking sheet.
- Bake big cookies for about 11 to 13 minutes or small ones 9 to 11 minutes.